Modernist jewelry and art for your neo dolce vita
- Olga Chernyshova, was born in 1980 in Saratov. Lives and works in Moscow.
- In 2002 she graduated from the philological faculty of the Saratov State University.
- 2009-2010 – attended the workshop at the “White Gallery” and studied the history of art at the Radischevka Art Museum from the art historian and major theorist of the Russian avant-garde Efim Vodonos, Saratov.
- In 2012, she studied the history of art and architecture, graphics and decorative and applied arts at George Washington University, Washington, USA.
- In 2013, she completed the course on the program “Modern Design of the Environment” of the RSUH, Moscow, where she studied drawing after Gennadi Zhivotova, painting – Galina Kobzeva.
- 2014-2015 – master classes in drawing and painting in Russia and the United States.
- In 2016 she graduated from the British Higher School of Design in Moscow, “Jewelry Design – Basic Course”.
She founded a contemporary art brigade for doing performances, shootings and actions on current and subtle contemporary topics.
She leads two photos of the project on her pages in social networks – Facebook and Instagram dedicated to architecture and painting: “MEL. White architecture ”and“ ZOOM In. Fragmentary. ”
Permanent member of the artistic group and the action “Creative Mondays” of artists Efanovs, Moscow.
- October 2018 – 15th annual exhibition Cosmopolitan Beauty Awards, Moscow, finalist from the British Higher School of Design
- March 2018 – International Baltic Jewelery Show “Amber Trip”, Vilnius, Lithuania
- February 2018 – international competition and exhibition of contemporary designer jewelry Artistar, Milan, Italy
- December 2017 – exhibition “Keys to the Picture”, Jewish Cultural Center, Moscow
- November 2017 – exhibition of the project “Share with us”, Moscow, finalist from the British Higher School of Design
- September 2017 Revolution: distance 100. Alpert Gallery, Moscow, video art / video documentation of the performance “Reflections on the theme of bathing Red Horse Petrov-Vodkin
- July – September 2017 – “STARTINART” 2017 SREATIVITA WITH THE SUPPORT OF THE CONSULATES OF ITALY IN MOSCOW AND THE ITALIAN INSTITUTE OF CULTURE, Gallery K35.
- February 2017 – international competition and exhibition of contemporary designer jewelry Artistar, Milan, Italy
- 2016 – MJDW, the first international competition of jewelry designers, nomination “Sketches”, Moscow, Russia
- 2013 – the exhibition “Drawing and painting. Favorites ”, Russian State University for the Humanities, Moscow, Russia
Artist Statement: For the colourful. Modernist colourful.
Fresh air, clean water, comfortable sleep, warm communication in the community, free self-expression and non-judgment become a luxury in modern interpretation. The modernist, organic style of my painting, graphics and the author’s mixed technique is my method on the way to a joyful and free life without borders. And then Dolce Vita in the modern sense is inevitable. #dolcevitainevitable